On behalf of the SFC Board of Directors, I would like to thank all members for your involvement with the club this year, in spite of the many challenges we have faced. I would also like to thank those who attended the AGM on Wednesday 29th July and we look forward to a prosperous year ahead. We consider ourselves in a lucky position within the global aviation industry at the moment, with demand for our products and services at a record high.
The key outcomes of the 2020 AGM are as follows:
- All directors, the secretary, a representative from our auditors BDO, and 6 members were in attendance
- 10 proxy votes were held, all in the affirmative for both ordinary and special resolutions
- Directors of SFC as of 29th July 2020
- Frank Peronace – President
- Steven Kastanias – Treasurer
- Jacob Gardiner
- Camden Jobbins
- Scott Pringle
- Resolutions Passed
- All ordinary resolutions passed unanimously
- The special resolution 7.1 regarding the constitution change was also passed unanimously
If you have any further questions regarding the 2020 AGM, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Daniel Casuscelli, SFC Secretary